Thursday, January 22, 2009

James Week 2 and 3

Jim started back to work this week after staying at home with his newly expanded family. James and I are figuring each other out and enjoying our time at home. However, we love it when Dad returns every evening to play with us.



James really likes to play on his activity mat. I am not sure if he means to or not, but he is great at hitting the hanging toys with his right hand. His favorite is a sun that rattles when he makes it move.




Unlike his absolute love for his activity mat, James is still deciding how he feels about tummy time. Some days he loves to be on his tummy and other days he hates it. As you can see below this was a day that he hated tummy time.



James also had another doctor's appointment last week. He weighed in at 10 pounds 7 ounces. We were relieved to know he is obviously still eating well.





5 comments:

The Slyes - Aubrey, David, and Harrison said...

I just want to pick him up and kiss him! He sooo cute and cuddly! My favorite picture is of him with the little cap falling over his eyes - so funny! you look amazing, ofcourse! congrats again. (this is from aubrey, not harrison!) ;)

kmp said...

Hey Hedricks. Thanks for setting up the blog. I needed a James fix. He is so adorable. He's doing great on his tummy. And if he doesn't like tummy time, it just means he'll learn to roll over that much faster. :) Please give him hugs for me until I can do it myself. When are you guys headed this way??? Can you tell I'm excited?! :)

The Kuliseks said...

Thanks for sending me the link! He is so cute! I can't wait for Reagan to meet him.

Megan said...

precious, precious, precious. i just want to eat him up!!! i cannot wait to meet him in person! and neither can sloane....

Katie said...

He is so precious, Stacy! Congrats again!

Soooooo glad you now have a blog.